- Product Features
Pylontech Force L2 BMS and Base
*Please note this is a component of the Force L1 range of HESS Modules and must be used with the FL4874M Modules/Cartridges
BMS comes supplied with the UP/US Cable Kit
The Force-L1 & L2 are a 48V DC modular stackable Energy storage system based on the lithium iron phosphate battery technologies. Its attractive Furniture type design and IP55 Rating makes it ideally suited for installing as a home energy storage system.
The Force L1 & L2 battery systems is designed to be installed without the aid of the inter connection battery cables, significantly reducing the installation time. The basic module is 3.55 kWh cassette, with a 90% DOD, and is available in two shapes, the L1 wider and lower or L2 narrower and higher, to meet all space requirements.
Features & Benefits of the Force L1/L2 HESS:
- Modular design from 7.1kWh to 24.86kWh enables quick and secure installation, & maintenance with no exposed wiring or connectors
- Up to 6 stacks of Force L2 can be linked using the included M19-RJ45 Cable Kit to further increase Capacity to 149.16 kWh
- Multiple stacks can be paralleled to increase current output for larger inverters
- Cycle life: >6000 cycles @ 25°C with 90% DoD for daily cyclic applications
- Working Temperature Range -10°C to 50°C, (Charging 0~50°C: Discharging -10~50°C) with excellent discharge performance & cycle life
- The solar battery is suitable for indoor and outdoor (IP55) installation
- Cathode material is made from LiFePO4 for safety performance and long cycle life
- The BMS has protection functions including over discharge, over charge, over current and high/low temperature
- Compatible with many available Hybrid inverters
- Safety Cert. CE,TüV, UL, RoHS, UN38.3, IEC62619, IEC62040, IEC62477, IEC61000-6-2,IEC61000-3
- Clean Energy Council Approved (CEC)
Warranty: The Force-L1 & L2 comes with a standard warranty of 10 years. Register your product on the Pylontech website. A linear depreciation to a minimum of 80% of capacity over 10 years is expected and is not covered by the warranty.
System Integration Information:The Pylontech Force L2 module can be integrated with many of the worlds leading inverter brands.
Contact us for System integration information for the following brands:
Click here to view the Victron Compatibility Manual for Pylontech UP2500, US2000, US3000, Phantom-S & Force Series
|Click here to read more about Pylontech integration with Victron Energy products and DVCC
|BMS Controller for use in the Pylontech Force L2 HESS
|Home & SME Solar Storage
|Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)