- Product Features
Multipurpose VRLA AGM batteries for superior service life and dependable performance.
Designed for constant/float backup and light cycle use in security alarm panels, emergency lighting, toys, test equipment, general electrics, automatic doors, marine power and more.
- Industry leading 99.99% pure lead content for superior service life and dependable performance.
- Thicker plate design & higher percentage of tin content compared with the industry standard to maximise battery standby life by minimising sulphation.
- Suitable for use in any orientation (except inverted) for use in hard to reach or remote locations.
- Maintenance free and non-spillable design for long service life.
- 6V and 12V models available for consumer and industrial needs, from children’s ride on toys to medical monitoring equipment and more
Replaces WP0.7-12S, PB12/0.8, NP0.8-12
|Drypower 12V 0.8Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
|Backup and Main Power Cyclic Use
|Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)